tiistai 15. huhtikuuta 2014

Envelopes

Nooo.. I tried to do the received cards post again but AGAIN it deleted itself!!! I'm so angry! Anyway, yesterday, I went shopping to the village centre charity shops. In the charity shop I found a childrens Thomas train book :D. It was only 50 p so I decided to buy it, and guess what I did with it? I made envelopes out of it! Please comment your favourite :) Here are the results of my work <3;
Here they are--> made 12 of them <3 :)

I really like this one, one of my favourites!

I like this one as well, haha :)

This one is all right :)



These two are all right as well :)

My favourite <3

This one is quite funny, I donkt know why ;D

Again, one of my favourites :)

I don't really like this, I would if there were no white stripe on the left hand side.

This one is all right :)

Haha, another favourite <3

This one is fine :)


Hope you liked them, please comment your favourite one! :)

4 kommenttia:

  1. Honey I'd love to be penpals. I can't send you and email I have some probs with gmail application and yeah :D But write to me pls noushindiesirae@gmail.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ai sulla on tällainenkin blogi, kivaa! :)

    Oon se joka tykkäili korttivideostasi! :)

    -postcrossing/julihuli

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Joo on! Haha!
      Mun pitas poistaa mun edellinen blogi, kirjotin sita ku olin noin 11-12 v! :D

      Poista