tiistai 18. helmikuuta 2014

Sent mail :)

Hello. I have had a very busy half term writing letters, especially when you have loads of them. Unfortunately, I've forgotten to take pictures of some of them :( I've also taken 'a few' postcrossing cards. Lets start with the letters:
To Cathelijne, The Netherlands. With Cathelijne, we usually write short letters on white paper :D (I don't know the reason why). I sent Cathelijne a bag of cranberry tea, and some cat memo bookmarks.
 To Essi, Finland. I sent her memo bookmarks, a teabag and a sweet :)
To Essu/Elisa, Finland.
To London, California. I sent her 5 sweets, stickers and tea. :)
To Russia for a person, who did not put any wishes to His profile. I just chose a random postcard, witch I thought he might like :)
To Hong Kong: this person wished for cards with flowers, I really hope she likes it!
This is a card for a man living in Lapland, Finland. He said he likes 'historical' cards, and I thought this would be perfect for him!
This postcard is going to china. The person didn't wish for anything, so I just sent him a dog card :D

To Greece! This lady didn't wish for anything in particular, she just asked for a surprise, so I decided to send her a lovely card, witch almost any lady would like to receive :)
 To Netherlands. This girl wished for dolphin cards, and I found one just perfect for her :)
I sent this card for a lady who wished for advertisment cards :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti